The developer is restoring a historic building that once home to the Stretford Conservative Club to create 13 luxury Apartments on 3 floors.
The development visions include 10 one bedroom apartments and three two-bedroom apartments.
This has its very own plant room that has the main electrical switchgear in for all the services including high risers on each floor.
Completion is due May 2021.
The property has been completely renovated with fully fitted high spec kitchens and bathrooms. Pulse Electrix provided the below services…
- Lighting & Power to all apartments
- Sub mains to each apartment
- BT points
- Fully video intercom system
- Addressable fire alarm system incorporating with a conventional fire alarm system for the shop on the ground floor
- Mains wired smoke alarm and fire detectors in the apartments
- TV ariel/ Virgin/ Sky
- Black nickel socket fronts on kitchen area
- Supply and fit for radiators
- Ventilation and fans
- CAD drawings supplied